Saturday, February 6, 2010

Xbox 360 Wireless Booster Please Help! Xbox 360 And My Wireless Internet = Slow?

Please help! xbox 360 and my wireless internet = slow? - xbox 360 wireless booster

I've recently moved and had received over the Internet. My team was in the room next to the room when I get a wireless router and a wireless adapter for my xbox 360 I did a speed test to test my bandwidth, my D / L 7-8.5 Mbps. and my weight was something like what I know, 4600 Dun, many of these things. Neways I'm Goin through a wall. and my xbox 360, says that the connection is good. However, I have tried was a bit d / l to 360 and 23.5 MB .... This happened more than 15 minutes ... chopped my games run well. I would not have spent money on hardware (Linksys Wireless Router with SpeedBooster and a wireless adapter Xbox 360), that sux to see! haha! Is there a way to change the configuration or do my bit to make it even faster! I mean ... Routers and Xbox are literally 2 feet from each other with a wall in the middle .. please help thanx guys

2 comments:

adidas® said...

Remove the wall and a better signal. Wi-Fi (wireless) does not go through things like walls, doors, floors, etc. Wi-Fi signal like a direct path from the source was determined until the device has, especially when the team s no money (not that they do).

This page offers 10 tips for improving your wireless signal: http://www.microsoft.com/athome/moredone ...

Jason B said...

Holy Sh * t, the mine is 1000 Mbps. Very simple way to solve your problem if you have an outlet in the room where 360 to not move the router or to buy a router with a better offer or more bandwidth.

Post a Comment