Monday, February 1, 2010

Where Is Burton Snowboard Serial Number Where Is The Serial Number On My Shaun White Burton Snowboard?

Where is the serial number on my Shaun White Burton Snowboard? - where is burton snowboard serial number

I bought in recent years, the series of AKA White Burton Snowboard Shaun White. I try to register a report on these things snowboarding, if stolen. However, I can not find the serial number. My old board is equipped with a serial number between the union, the assembly is on the edge of the plate. I checked and I checked the whole board, but I can not find him. Is the correct serial number in the mounting holes? I will not delete the links when necessary. The label contains the serial number, but I just want to know where the serial number is on the board itself.

1 comments:

Shr3dh3d said...

I have a youth version of the same and my room is on the right edge of the Little White Burn.

Post a Comment