Thursday, February 18, 2010

Im Pakistani And Want To Marry American I Love An American Girl.im A Pakistani Muslim.we Are In Love.her Family Will Never Accept A Pakistani.help Me?

I love an american girl.im a pakistani muslim.we are in love.her family will never accept a pakistani.help me? - im pakistani and want to marry american

Girl.she 21 years old in the Pakistani Muslim looks.im guy.i well in love with the United States is 24 years old, my best friend, but I'm afraid my feelings.she just say don caught 'and kissed me my birthday. and was also very shy kiss.it was like instant messaging sky.she high beautiful.i really, really loved and wanted to marry her.but not want to help a lot for your support.by relation.thanx friends.thax losing migrant and all I got the love life.thanks proposed structure was again yesterday, just download some nice flowers.and just walk it home.before the door of his neighbors to take (a former friend of her son) just insulted that 'bloody Paki, or What the F ** ku self.she believe that you love me, and she is mine ", but before I could say anything by AnneNot only room.i slap face.and beat his ex told him never to disturb us.she keep their hands and gave me a small depression was excited to hold my face, I said listen only to die three words. "I love you" I was shocked.then she grabs my hair n just started kissing me with passion.I I could not resist and started sucking Soft 'n lips.she Hot Kiss me just mins.and than 15 was then like a cat. We have not detail.then some wild sex in their will bed.im after her in bed with his head on his chest and her lovely hair spread all over, I held my hands.it was like a dream come true.but Now because I know he loves me more than I too.i problems person.she a regular jobis like a father ME.H Prince's richest person is town.will Dauter give me a hand? I do not want to laugh to see some of his friends ima her.cause Pakistan muslim.they accept me? is the question in a Pakistani?. But she wants me, I will her.is there any way I can marry well in the eyes of the parents?

0 comments:

Post a Comment