Friday, February 19, 2010

Stop Mail Spoofing Exchange How Do I Stop Blocking Of Outgoing Personal Yahoo Mail By Spam Filters?

How do I stop blocking of outgoing personal yahoo mail by spam filters? - stop mail spoofing exchange

My messages are often blocked by spam filters and rarely return messages, which blocks I do not understand, get as delisting.
There are one or two years, my address has been spoofed by a spammer, and I got many error messages on three different days, when false messages left en masse. It is not happened. What could have caused this? Is there somewhere I can register my address as valid and deleted the filters?

5 comments:

GONE TO FACEBOOK said...

easier to turn the other Yahoo mail account.

rachel e said...

f we do not use the new Yahoo ID to protect me from spam emails to send mail FILTERS.OR another Yahoo ID must be careful, spam filter

webjnke1 said...

You should try the case anyway, the people who are sending your address to your spam filter

pratchmg said...

Really the only thing you can do is to contact, send e-mail and ask him to remove you from their list of spam messages

zartsmom said...

One can not always be the other filters to remove spam messages. If you do, can not do anything, the spammers are not used in spam filters. All you can do is say that the people you need to set your e-mail addresses in your address book. In this way, the filter is seen as a valid sender.

FYI_ send bulk e-mails (such as sending jokes to all your friends) that are spam filters to see that there are many recipients and delete the message as spam.

Post a Comment