Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pottery Barn Table Repair Furniture: Is It Too Expensive?

Furniture: Is it too expensive? - pottery barn table repair

Sorry to re-post again.

This seems a strange question. But I'm my own room again, and I wonder if it is too expensive or not. I know nothing about the prices more or less the furniture and what is too expensive compared to what is not.

So here it is ...
- A double bed with headboard and footboard top
- One night with a drawer and a cupboard with two doors
- A very comfortable six large drawers
- A large square mirror big enough to go to the toilet
- A table with two drawers and two cabinets high
- Round table large, but narrow, with a box

Everything from real solid wood mahogany finish, stain and scratch resistant (I did it myself) and very resistant.

Togetherr, $ 1370th Is this a good deal?

I have a lot of that in my last question, then ...
* I am a 14th I do not want to move, the queen for some time
* Wal-Mart is not as Pottery Barn or something
* We have no specific funds, my parents want only to ensure, it's worth
* Painting, refinishing my existing facility is not an option. It is all metal furniture and under very crazy. Irreparable.

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment