Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How To Clean Patent Leather Sneakers How To Clean My Louis Vuitton Shoe?

How to clean my Louis Vuitton Shoe? - how to clean patent leather sneakers

I think that is about my shoes ..
- Damier-embossed patent leather and suede calf leather calf
- Rubber label Louis Vuitton tonal
- Removable anatomic Insock with shocks and Monogram flower perforations
- Rubber Sole

I've had these shoes for just 1 hour and at the end I found that the color of my blue jeans 1st (when the door) moved to the back of the shoe, which is only made of rubber ..
Please help me ..
My shoe is 3 1 .. in the picture
http://sneakermestupid.com/winter-2009-louis-vuitton-street-sneaker/

4 comments:

... said...

When you bring your laundry to ask if they have clean shoes, yes! not always evidence of cleaning shoes or shoe repair, which is happy to clean! Hope this helps!

Dan said...

Get your butler to do it.

Elle said...

To go walking in the business, which led them to ask the seller

Giovana said...

Enter U ur buy back the company, cos all the blame UR ruin shoes.

Post a Comment