Monday, January 11, 2010

Watery Mucus Before Period Watery Cervical Mucus/Cramps.Please Help?!!!?

Watery cervical mucus/Cramps.Please help?!!!? - watery mucus before period

Hello to all! DH and I are TTC our first child and last month we had a miscarriage (the baby implanted late and could not resist: (). We have been TTC and I have some real symptoms I had not before. In recent days I have a few stitches or cramps, not painful, but it makes me really stop what Oh, and in doing. "Anywho, I had cm high clouds cream last 4 days, my temperature had dropped by one degree Celsius while, but I also realized that I still get watery clearish / cm white, my PC is high and semi-soft but closed. It also has other important dimensions cramps. I expect my period after 4 days, so I'm eager to see what happens!
But anywho, heres my question: If one of the women experienced the watery cm before she got her period and a BFP? And some of you have had these shootings? ? Thank you to everyone who answers! Baby powder at all!

1 comments:

Portuguese♥Princess Due 2010 w#1 said...

You could be pregnant or are in the process of menstruation. I had the symptoms and the absence of menstruation, and still not pregnant. But everyone is different, I usually get the inch, when my time is up, begin. Once you take a break and then go forward and make you take a pregnancy test. Good luck and baby dust!

Post a Comment