Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mammography Guidelines What Are The Guidelines For BI-RADS On Mammography Dictation With Relation To The Right And Left Breast?

What are the guidelines for BI-RADS on Mammography dictation with relation to the right and left breast? - mammography guidelines

I work for a provider of health care and was asked by a customer, whether a BI-RADS should be on the front left to right and back to. My first reaction was negative. The way I understand it, and I've always seen the report was issued with the right and the left has spoken in the results and the print area and report the highest level of BI-RADS is the overall result. Is that correct?
Even if you could give me a website to speak of these directives would be very grateful.

1 comments:

Denisedd... said...

I worked in different hospitals and always have, as you have described.

Post a Comment