Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pain In Ear When Laughing I Have A Sore Throat When Swallowing, Slight Ear Pain, Left Side Neck Hurt When Apply Pressure. Any Ideas?

I have a sore throat when swallowing, slight ear pain, left side neck hurt when apply pressure. Any ideas? - pain in ear when laughing

My throat hurts when I swallow very well, but differently. My ear cabins a little but not much. If I for my hand on the right side of my neck under the chin with a somewhat lower, but not on my collarbone is sensitive.

3 comments:

barbieb. said...

Sounds like you muscle.It your neck better with time.

David H said...

Looks like you have a sinus infection. Although there is nasal congestion were descibed, it seems that the mucus has inflamed throat. This accumulation of mucus can cause ear and throat pain. As the pain in the neck, it looks like the lymph nodes on that side is swollen. This is another sign that something is not infected. You can see a doctor for antibiotics.

paulmd said...

Your symptoms indicate an infection, consider the health of your teeth without an infection of the tonsils to examine the ear problems or sinus problems.

Pain in the neck is probably the pain and swelling of the lymph nodes at the angle of the jaw and neck

Post a Comment