Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My Boyfriend Told Me About Herpes My Boyfriend Still Wants Me After I Told Him About Herpes..??!!?

My boyfriend still wants me after i told him about herpes..??!!? - my boyfriend told me about herpes

I told my BF 2 months last night that I now herpes Gential years. I explained to him what it was, and so on. He did not always bad - just ask me questions to ask about this .. Then I started to cry a little, and hugged me then had sex with me. Im soo confused because of his reaction, I really thought if I said that it would end.

The next morning when we woke up, he said not a word. To be honest, I felt very uncomfortable about it. Then I went home and called to ask if he was okay and I said, a little, I feel very uncomfortable, and I said, "You have it" ... How can that be ...? i dont get it! We now know that he was relieved, but I'm not against him, his still holding out, and come with me if he does not .. I feel more uncomfortable it? I know I would be happy, but how could I so calm?

7 comments:

James T said...

not involved. If you had sex with, then there must be something that immediately flows.

vickygri said...

So we should be happy! understanding as a kind! well and said he did not care! You really need! Why are you angry? Unless you want that with him not to ... Apart from herpes do not appear in general the whole time and it may well be ... just be happy and treats or something to do!

Tor said...

******* OK, and do not know your boyfriend a jerk and obviously what it is herpes. for a highly skilled so hes probs BF girls have a fiasco.

Jessica said...

Perhaps you have, or maybe he loves you and is willing to endanger the HI virus.

__A_YAHO... said...

I would'nt worry. This means that you really love me if my girlfriend said she would react the same way.

stars112... said...

Do you really .. I hope it was the first time you had sex with him, but otherwise it is thats cool

Medic Loretta said...

Be happy! This shows that he loves you!
can thank God, because not everybody will act in a mature way ...

anyway anyway, once a person is infected, remains the herpes simplex virus in the body at rest, waiting for ideal conditions to become active again. There may be several triggers, the activation of the virus, such as food, the rich (in arginine such as chocolate, cola, beer, seeds and nuts), open burning cold or fever, the menstrual cycle and any natural or emotional event that stress in the body is introduced. Everyone who works is different, but all people with herpes have one thing in common - think about the next outbreak still brings more pressure, which only fuels the vicious cycle and it is even worse!
And there are no effective treatments exist, that can cure herpes, but antiviral medications can shorten and prevent outbreaks during the time the person takes the medication. Herpeset For example, a quality product (probably better). It works by stimulating the immune system to fight HIV / VHS.

He has worked and is working for me!

I do not know if Herpeset pharmacies selling, but I know that you are buying directly from the manufacturer and you should learn more about the product here http://www.herpeset.com/?aid=749165. In addition, daily suppressive herpes symptomatic treatment to reduce transmission to partners ...!


Since 2005, received on 5 Cabbage; ~ Every household every 6 months. Each spring and autumn! Time was very difficult for me! I started with the right diet for me and a herbal treatment and hear, "Bobby McFerrin - Do not Worry Be Happy". Now I have no home for about ~ 2 years!

Good luck!



Working in women's health and personal experiences

Post a Comment